Rabu, 04 Juni 2014

Contoh IMAGINATIVE RECOUNT


IMAGINATIVE RECOUNT


Written as Ned Kelly’s mother:
Today was a busy day. Luckily Kate was home to help me wash sheets, make quince jam and look after our newest member, the baby. Today was just like any other normal day.  We had just finished doing our chores when Dan came in and started eating the dinner we had just cooked.  Kate was feeding the baby.
There was a loud knock at the door.  I sat there and watched if Dan or Kate would move.  Dan suddenly got out of his seat still holding his knife and fork.  He yelled, “Can’t a man eat in peace?”
When Dan answered the door, I heard a deep voice say, “I’ve come to arrest you Mr Dan Kelly for horse stealing.”  I watched Dan eat up his last bit of dinner.  He then told me that he was getting arrested.  I told him he didn’t have to go if there wasn’t a warrant.  I yelled at him and told him that he shouldn’t have let him in.
Dan firmly said, “It’s okay Mum,” trying to calm me down.  I took out the bread from the oven.  Dan took a massive piece of thick bread and ate the last piece of food from his bowl.
Constable Fitzpatrick stood there.  Dan said, ‘I will just go get my jacket!” I followed Dan yelling at him that he shouldn’t have let him in.  I could hear Kate screaming.  I rushed back to see what was going on.  She explained that Fitzpatrick was harassing her.  I stormed into the kitchen, got the shovel and hit him across the head.
Dan raced back in and held him to the ground.  Soon after the door flung open with Ned standing there.  Ned came in and took Fitzpatrick’s gun.  The revolver went off and got Fitzpatrick in the wrist.  Both boys stood there and said, “Touch our sister again and there will be a bullet to your head.”
I was proud of my sons for standing up for their sister.

2 komentar:

  1. what is the title of this imaginative recount...?

    BalasHapus
  2. what is the title of this imaginative recount...?

    BalasHapus